Finding Scholarships Online
As you will see, there is a wealth of information. Visit as many service links as possible and follow these tips:
1. Be honest.
Submit truthful information when building your profile so that the search service can return accurate and timely information to you.
2. Be careful.
Double-check all information you receive—some awards listed on the Web may be inaccurate or no longer active. The Web is subject to the same issues as regular mail.
3. Protect your information.
You should not have to provide a credit card or bank account number to receive information about scholarships. Any service that makes this request should be vigorously checked before you provide such information.
The following are some helpful websites:
- http://www.hsf.net/ (Hispanic Scholarship Fund)
- http://www.doi.gov/index.cfm (Department of Indian Affairs)
- http://www.onlinemastersprograms.org (online masters and doctoral scholarship opportunities)
- http://www.mesothelionma.com/scholarship (Scholarship is for student that has dealt with cancer personally or in their family.)
- http://www.attsavings.com/scholarship Internet Education Award
http://www.shutterfly.com/business-scholarship - Business Majors
http://www.shutterfly.com/graphic-design-scholarship/ - Graphic Design Majors
http://www.shutterfly.com/computer-science-scholarship/ - Computer Science Majors
We have no control over the awarding or administration of outside scholarships.